LEMBATA - EKSPEDISI TIMUR
The purpose of this trip is to introduce tourist destinations in Lembata. In addition, participants will be invited to visit traditional villages in Lembata Island, including visiting Lamalera fishing village where whale hunting (only Sperm Whale) has become a tradition still run. Whale hunting activity is categorized as Aboriginal Whaling by the International Whaling Commission.
Day 1 (LEWOLEBA)
Depending on airlines (options: Susi Air/Transnusa; flight from Kupang). 1st batch: arriving in the morning (around 9.00 AM), having lunch. 2nd batch: arriving at Lewoleba, having lunch. City tour – Visiting Waijarang beach, Riang Dua beach, also visiting Wolorpass (a place with extraordinary hills landscapes) and also the Praying Hill where the Virgin Mary statue is put. Visitors can enjoy sunset here. After that, will be taken to the hotel to rest
Day 2 (LEWOLEBA - LAMALERA)
After breakfast, departing to Lamalera village. From Lewoleba to Lamalera village takes approx. 3 hrs road trip. Exploring the village, staying one night at Lamalera village homestay
Day 3 (LAMALERA - LEWOLEBA)
Check out from Lamalera after sunrise, continue journey to Waienga Gulf. Snorkeling and visiting Nuhanera; empty island, believed by locals as place where spirits departed. At Nuhanera Hills, participants can take short trekking to reach the top of the hill. After the whole day activity, participants will be taken to the hotel to rest
Day 4 (LEWOLEBA)
Check out from the hotel in the morning, will be taken to the airport based on flight schedule. For those who select flight in the mid-day, prior going to airport, will be taken to weaving shop run by locals. Trip is done.
*Price & Itinerary is subject to change
- Transport, fuel, meal 3 times a day, and accommodation during trip
- Local guide
- Snorkeling set
- Traditional whale hunting demonstration
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Tour leader if participants 15 persons. With the tour leader means better assistance and better documentation.
- Flight to and from Lewoleba (district capital of Lembata). From Jakarta - Lewoleba approx Rp, 3,500 K - 4,000K (we will help to book the best possible rate for you) .
- Personal expenses
- Tips for local guides
Terms & Conditions
- Booking Fee: Rp. 1,500,000,- One month before its due: Rp. Remaining Ammount,-. You can pay by credit card with 3% surcharge.
- Minimun of the participants is 8 persons. Below that, there will be a price adjustment.
- It's non refundable price except for the force majeure and cancelation from the organizer.