TAKABONERATE - EKSPEDISI TIMUR
Takabonerate National Park is one of several sea park sanctuaries in Indonesia which is still in perfect condition in bio diversity. The main attraction here is white sand beaches and crystal clear blue ocean. You only need to use snorkeling gear in front of your guest house then you'll find tremendous sea ecosystem. Every morning you'll find thousands baby shark swim around your feet, many coral fishes such as garoupa, tiger fish, clown fish, and red snapper. If you want to use scuba gear ( the national park staff rent for it), you can dive into deep wall around the island and you'll find many untouched coral reef, mackerel, and bigger predator fishes like barracuda, tuna, and shark.
DAY 1 (MEETING POINT SELAYAR)
Airport pick up at Selayar island. Heading to Pamattata Jetty and heading to Tinabo Island at Takabonerate National Park (taking approx 4-5 hours via sea, depending on wave and current condition). Staying at Tinabo Island
DAY 2 (TINABO ISLAND)
After breakfast, will enjoy snorkeling and hopping island for the whole day.
DAY 3 (TINABO ISLAND - SELAYAR ISLAND)
After breakfast, will enjoy snorkeling and hopping island for half day, and heading to Selayar Island. Will stay 1 night at Selayar island.
DAY 4 (SELAYAR)
*Price & Itinerary is subject to change
- Transport, fuel, meal 3 times a day, and accommodation during trip 3*hotel for 3 nights.
- Local guide/driver
- Snorkeling Set
- Travel insurance
- Tour leader if participants 15 persons. With the tour leader means better assistance and better documentation.
- Flight to and from Selayar. From Jakarta - Selayar approx Rp, 2,500 K - 3,000K (we will help to book the best possible rate for you) .
- Personal expenses
- Tips for driver & guide.
Terms & Condition
- Booking Fee: Rp. 1,500,000,- One month before its due: Rp. Remaining Ammount,-. You can pay by credit card with 3% surcharge.
- Minimun of the participants is 8 persons. Below that, there will be a price adjustment.
- It's non refundable price except for the force majeure and cancelation from the organizer.